- Many people encounter problems with their websites due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way. While it may look fine in one version, it could appear completely different in another. In order to ensure consistency of design across the growing number of browsers, a site needs regular testing. This is no easy task, requiring both sufficient time and know-how. At Byers Creative we are dedicated to regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers.
- Hacking is a growing concern for on-line businesses. As attacks adapt and become evermore sophisticated by the day, it is more important than ever to take measures to protect your websites against hidden viruses and malicious software. Byers Creative will make sure you have the defenses you need, utilizing the latest security software to prevent hackers from gaining access to your site. We can also protect your emails from spam attacks, which can be troublesome and frequent if not dealt with efficiently.
- On-page SEO such as Meta tags (title, description, keywords), alt tag, h1, h2, h3.
- It is extremely important to ensure that your information is backed up in order to avoid losing hard-earned work, information and/or software. Byers Creative will perform regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- We’re here should you need us for consultation and advice. We’re not only experts in building websites, but also in maintaining them. We’re aware of what other sites are doing and what is possible.We will share what we have learned from other projects and from the industry at large. You can then decide which of these ideas apply to your business.
- Today’s rich Internet experience is only possible because of functionality plugins. Some plugins work independently of your website’s content and ﬁles, just adding a little something special to the page. Others require modiﬁcation of content and ﬁles, including changes to your database. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
- We will monitor your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and we will make upgrades when necessary.
- Hosting is necessary in order to get your site onto the world wide web. However, it is also prone to problems or ‘crashes,’ resulting in sites going offline. These issues are unavoidable from time to time.
- The reasons for this downtime are numerous and the fault does not always lie with the hosting company itself. There may problems with connectivity beyond their control. In an attempt to protect themselves, website owners usually opt for a hosting company with an uptime guarantee of anywhere between 95-100%. Unfortunately, these figures are largely unreliable and do not serve as a guarantee but rather as a marketing ploy to encourage people to sign up with them.
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. Contacting the hosting company directly in the event of problems can lead to lengthy and complicated email conversations as many are now unreachable by telephone. Company/Developer can assist you by being the liaison between the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.
- Monitoring your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. We can be the liaison between you and the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.